- Encapsulated Retinyl Retinoate - stimulates collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover. Exclusive and patented active, proven to be more effective, yet less irritating than retinol.
- Vitamin E - quenches free radicals. This powerful antioxidant also has an effective anti-ageing and moisturising effect.
- Vitamin C - fights UV-induced free radicals. Vitamin C and vitamin E combination synergistically boosts overall antioxidant effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid - draws moisture to the skin to help keep it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin - acts as an effective humectant to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly softened, pigmentation visually reduced and the appearance of overall skin surface uniformity is restored.
- Skin looks clearer, brighter, revitalised; ultimately more youthful. With continued use, improvements become even more remarkable over time.
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply a small amount and blend evenly across whole facial area, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying your regular Medik8 hydrator if desired. All vitamin A products encourage natural exfoliation, therefore always wear sunscreen while using r-Retinoate.