It is perfect for those that want to exfoliate the skin but have extremely sensitive skin. This procedure is gentle and very relaxing, with no discomfort felt. Skin will be slightly pink after treatment, but will subside quickly thereafter. Hydro dermabrasion is used on all skin types, and will help aging skin, skin that is congested, blemished skin, or dull and discoloured skin. Oily skin can benefit to make it less greasy, and pores can be shrunk. Mild acne scars can be reduced, and fine lines can be decreased. Puffy eyes have also been treated using hydro dermabrasion. There will also be an increase in circulation and lymph flow. Skin will see results immediately after the procedure. Skin will be soft and feel hydrated. The process of hydro dermabrasion takes about half an hour to do. The water that is used can be either distilled, saline or water that has been infused with minerals and vitamins. The hydro dermabrasion treatment uses water jets to even out congested, blemished, and dull and discoloured skin. With the help of a diamond-tipped wand, the esthetician performs a vacuum massage that simultaneously exfoliates and hydrates the face. Gentle enough for all skin types, the hydro dermabrasion is known to increase blood circulation and improve both collagen production and skin tone.
Hydro dermabrasion is a crystal free method to the microdermabrassion process. It is the latest renovation in skincare technology. Utilising water jets, the outer layer of the skin will be broken up. This will reveal a smoother, more even texture of the skin.
1. Even out the skin tone
2. Minimize the size of the pores
3. Clear up blackheads and whiteheads
4. Improve skin texture, tone and elasticity
5. For better absorption of skin-care products
6. Minimize the appearance of mild stretch marks
7. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
8. Reduce the appearance of skin spots caused by sun and age
9. Minimize the appearance of acne scars and superficial scarring
10. Help to boost collagen production to provide firming and toning to the complexion
11. Improve the appearance of keratosis pilaris (also known as chicken skin or red bumps)
30mins Hydro Dermabrasion $ 49
60mins Facial with Hydro Dermabrasion $75
75mins Facial with Microdermabrassion and Hydro Dermabrasion $ 89